Re: Spanking Grand Prix's - warning

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 05:52:24 EST

In a message dated 1/12/99 9:34:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, Graeme.Weston-
Lewis@lsil.com writes:

<< Bone stock these
 things run about mid 14's and with a few inexpensive mods, mid to low 13's
 are not uncommon.
 The non-supercharged GT should be a good race for a stock R/T, so ya just
 gotta be careful and look out for the "P". >>
I raced one of those from our fleet during the summer. Spanked it but good!
The guy driving was one of our Jeep designers and he figured he'd take me one
day on the way to lunch! NO AHAH! from a 30 roll I pulled half a truck right
away and held it. From the light I pulled a truck and slowly pulled another
quarter on him. NIce cars, but it aint gonna get my Dak!
Eric