Re[2]: Passenger side grab handle install

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 09:52:02 EST

Your just lazy :-)... Seriously, I think they figured you could use the
steering wheel to help get you out if you need a little leverage. I would also
think a handle on the drivers side would impair your vision a bit. I don't
think I've ever sat on the passenger side of my truck to know if the vision
thing has an merit or not... Just speculating here.

T.