Re: RE: Synthetics in NV3500

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 10:59:02 EST

I was at Super Trak Warehouse last week, and noticed that Castrol now
sells a (conventional, I think) 7176 tranny oil. This is a direct
replacement for the Mopar oil that many have been paying $15/qt for. I
just checked the website (www.trakauto.com), and it's on sale this week
for $1.59/qt. It specifically states on the back of the
bottle that it is for use in transmissions that require Mopar 7176 fluid.
hope this helps.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters