Axle Ratio

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 11:27:12 EST

I ordered my 99 CC DAK with 5.2L V8, 5 spd, limited slip diff, and 3.92 axle
ratio... What should I expect drivability wise??? I was only able to test drive
V6 autos, I hate automatics. I figured the 5.2L was a stronger engine and you
can't beat a stick, but what about the gear ratio?? I bought it with future
towing in mind, but will it affect speed or 0 to 60 acceleration?? I hope, after
9 weeks, to have it delivered in a week or two.

Thanks for the Info,
Joe DaVolio
Future: 99 CC DAK, dp Amethyst, 5.2, 5spd,