Re: Re: DML immaturity: was: magnum throttle bodies

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 15:43:56 EST

I see nothing's changed since I left.....darn.
Email doesn't have nice things like body talk, and voice tone, so we all have to look at
everything in the best possible light, and assume it was mean nicely. I think your point
could have been made in about 2 lines, and w/out comments like "ever hear of that place you
go to learn?" Plus, who is smarter, someone w/ thier own business, or someone who is still
being fed bs by the establishment? (note my email address before replying, Josh)
Later,
Robert