Re: Re: DML immaturity: was: magnum throttle bodies

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 15:06:52 EST

In a message dated 1/13/99 3:02:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BlKV8Dkota@aol.com writes:

<< And you wonder why you get so much crap on this list!
 In fact if I had an extra 250 plus the core price I might buy from you but I
 don't so I wont. I am sure there is a lot of poor ass truckers out there
such
 as me that love the opportunity to save 200 dollars and put it toward
 something else such as school ever hear of that the place you go to learn?
 Anyway that is all I have to say bout that!

   =0) That's all I have to say! Oh! Josh, good call.
Eric