TransGo sale - limitations, ordering, shipping info, etc...

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 16:42:30 EST

Hello ..

I'm just letting you all know that the first batch of TransGo shift kits left
today and there are plenty more where that came from for under $90 shipped.
Retail price on this kit is $139, and the cheapest price I've found so far is
Summit @ $99.95 w/o shipping & handling, so if any of you are interested in
buying a shift kit, now is the time.

These kits fit just about every late model Dodge automatic, including inline 6
cylinder, V6, V8, V10, and diesel models.

More information and a complete appliaction listing is at
http://members.aol.com/rdperform/transgo.html. Check it out.

All inquiries should be sent to RDPerform@aol.com.

ttyl
Patrick