Re: 99 Mopar Nats(UPDATE)Rooms

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 16:46:08 EST

Gene -

I called Quality Inns reservations line at 1-800-228-5151 and at first I
got a price of $86.70 .

I was like "Hey , I know you have a rate of $68 dollars there somewhere!" .

She found one for $61.50 .

I then prodded her for any other discounts and she says she has one if any
member of the party is over 50 or 55 . I says "Hell Yeah!" (my dad that is
coming is 65) and I got the room at the Quality Inn below for $47.50 per
night with guarranteed reservations .

Just an FYI

At 05:05 AM 1/13/1999 EST, you wrote:
>OK all, here is an update on rooms.............
>Quality Inn
>4801 East Broad
>Coloumbus, OH.
>$68 and up
>(this is close to Brice Rd.)
>
>AmeriHost Inn
>230 Scenic Crest Dr.
>Zanesville, OH. 43701
>$68 and up
>(this is closer to Drag strip and modem connection in room)
>
>There are some others available, but they are going fast. The Quality Inn
was
>the only thing left around Brice Rd. And it will be full soon. The
AmeriHost
>will fill up soon too. Get your reservations NOW!!! Do not wait! Or you
will
>be camping out! ...........LOL
>
>This is the Dakota Mailing List roster only. HMCC members can also add
>themselves to the list, by e-mailing me personally.
>Information is at:
><A HREF="http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/ZbWu@81H4AqFw/">
>dmlevent profile for Mopar Nationals</A>
>and at:
><A HREF="http://www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html">The Houston Mopar
>Connection Club (HMCC)</A>
>
>Gene & Renee Rivers(dodgeboyz3@aol.com){room}
>Jack Hilton(hemi@charter.net){room}
>Jon Steiger(stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu){room}
>Shane Baker(sbak1320@aol.com)
>Jim Vaught(nomododge@aol.com){room}
>Eric Kurtz(rekker21@aol.com){room}
>George Seltzer(baddog24@aol.com)
>Lisa & Ed Estoppey(dakgts@mopared.com)
>Rich Kennedy(tubbaguts@aol.com)
>Bill Tierney(willtier@aol.com){room}
>
>Renee and I are going to stay at the Quality Inn, as I don't want to make a
>long drive back to the room after a night on Brice Rd. I am making my
>reservation NOW! Do yourself a favor and get yours NOW TOO!!! If you are
>doing internet searches for hotels in this area, use the cities of :
>Reynoldsburg, Granville and Kirkersville(K-ville is the track town). Good
>hunting and you all let me know where you are staying so I can post it to the
>list. We shall have a real fine time!
>
>Night.............
>
>Gene Rivers
>95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L/Claret Red P.C.
>99 R/T, CC, all the toys 5.9L/Deep Amethyst P.C.
>68 Charger R/T, 440-4/Plum Crazy
>66 Dart 270, 225-1v/Alpine White
>www.mopars.net
>ICQ#23787964

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html