Re:Spanking Grand Prix's - warning

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 17:46:30 EST

At 05:31 PM 1/13/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Wow, do you have a web page where I can see how you did this?
>
>Bill
>
>On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Jack Hilton III wrote:
>
>> Oh yeah !?!
>>
>> Well , my truck has a nuclear reator and runs on cold fusion . So YOU may
>> want to think about that !!!
>>
>> hehehe , just kidding :)

Actually , I did ,but the NRC came to my house and kicked my a*s for
telling everyone the way to cheap energy . They were wearing these all
black outfits and dark glasses and crap like that ! It was really creepy to
say the least !
They also told me to get rid of the cold fusion reactor in the Dak . They
said that I had an unfair advantage over everyone else . Not only could I
turn the 1/4 in about 0.0000000000000000562 seconds at a bazillion MPH ,
but I also had a driving range of about 300k miles on a bad day in a
headwind .
So , about ten days ago , I was forced to scrap the whole "Dak-Fusion"
project and put the factory 360 back in .

Ya know , the thing that really chapped my a*s about the whole thing was
that people still gave me crap about the 6x4.5 bolt pattern when I wanted
wheels ! I was like "HEY! This thing has a cold-fusion reactor for a motor
, buddy...don'tchya think I deserve better wheels than this!?!" ! On top of
that , Gibson had fitment problems on the motors with cold-fusion and mopar
not only said it would be 9 months (code for years) for any performance
parts for the motor , but that it would be 9000 months !!! (That's 9000
years on Earth!!!)

Overall , the motor was more trouble than it was worth . Sure , I had an
endless supply of fuel , I was faster than the Space Shuttle , and I could
pull two or three tectonic plates at a time , but I never could get it to
hook-up good at the track .

Eh , screw it !

(I think it's time to leave work now)

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html