Re: spanking, the wrong way!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 19:17:52 EST

Just thought I'd share this with you. I've read a few spanking sories lately, here's mine.

About two weeks ago I was feeling a little cocky in my new 99' Dak after installing all my mods including my new home-brew t-body, that was my first mistake. Feeling cocky that is.

I pulled up next to a new Trans Scam and decided a little race was in order. I figured that if I get an inexperienced kid driving it, I might just have a chance. So I revved my engine and he revved back. I nailed it just perfect off the light, I hooked up perfectly, and actually pulled way ahead of him while he was sitting there smoking his tires. COOL! I could say I beat a Trans Am!

My luck was running out. The next light he pulled up again so I decided to go at it again with him. Again I cut a perfect hole shot, ....for about 50 feet. At this point I felt my truck shake as I was blown away by his wake! Seconds later all I saw was his tail lights in the far distance. I think I even felt a little dizzy!@#$%^&*+

What just happened? This was the worst spanking I have ever had or seen. Wow, that was one fast car! No mustang has ever done that to me! I don't even think my 90' 5.0 could have beat him (it ran 12.90's at 115mph).

It was that day that I decided I will have to go into my engine to get a lot more power so that I can beat those Firebirds.

By the way. A few days later, by chance, I ran into him at my local Ramchargers Speed Shop. I caught him picking up a few refill bottles of NOS. I introduced myself and asked him about his car. Boy did I pick the wrong guy to race! There was nothing that he had NOT done to his engine. Porting, cam, computer, t-body, ram air, headers, exhaust, He said it should run high 10's with NOS. I am not normally a GM lover, but his car sounded very sweet when I watched him get on it as he left.

The moral to this story, there isn't one. Just don't pick on modified Firechickens running 10's with nitrous.

The very humble,
but still didn't learn my lesson,
Mark
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/