Re: Spanking Grand Prix's - warning

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 14:44:13 EST

Don't be skeerd to run anything. Necessity is the mother of invention, and
gettin' spanked is a motherfu**er. So. . .what you gonna do about it? I got
beat by a 5.0 recently but I'm making improvements. He was blowing alot of
smoke on each shift-he's injured-when I'm done with my mods, I hope to give
him a ride back home after he blows his pony guts trying to keep up with me.

Plus, you can't put a 2000# wench on a Grand Prix bumper.

Dr. Pat