Re: Milan Meet List

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 20:47:41 EST

Hey. good news. It looks like there are a lot of people interested in going to milan this spring, so far 8 people have inquired. Any one else? once I have a list together, I will e-mail everyone a list of dates to choose from as well as posting the dates on the DML.

Milan Dragway is about 50 miles S.W. of Detroit, MI or about 15 miles south of Ann Arbor, MI.

If you are interested, please get me some info about you such as:

Name?
Truck?
Location?
E-mail?

Please e-mail me personally with this information at
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net

Thanks everyone,
Mark K
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/