Re:Spanking Grand Prix's - warning -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 18:22:38 EST

>>Remeber your r/t may be near 25ohp stock but the Grand Prix is MUCH
Lighter
than the truck and probably has more torque<<

flame resistant response =)

okay.. let me get this straight: The GP weights considerably less, has just
as much horsepower, and runs low 14's. An R/T wieghs a whole lot
more and runs high 14's. sure, the R.T is slower, but I mean, shouldn't
the GP be faster? As light as it is and the blower and all...IMHO, I just
don't think it's the bad-ass people are makin' it out to be.

-mike d.