Re: Pioneer CD Deck Problems...... -Reply

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 22:20:56 EST

In a message dated 1/13/99 9:51:53 PM EST, msykes@su.edu writes:

<< dude, take it out, box it up, and send it back to Pioneer. If you filled
out
 your warrantee card, they'll fix it. My old Alpine did the same thing and it
 was the CD laser.... make Pioneer fix it!!!!!

Since it is under warranty, Pioneer told me to go to the nearest 'authorized'
repair shop.....I took it indid and they told me nothing is wrong.......and
now its doing the same thing again it did when I first took it in.....grrrrrr
Kyle