RE: RE: magnum throttle bodies(Attn: Jules)

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 00:20:24 EST

The alternative is doing the work myself of trying out other products that
have not been tested, and/or have no referral folks to talk with. I have a
table full of parts for my magnum and they are being installed very soon.
Thanks Jules for being there when all those frigging after-market
performance companies were courting those Chevy pieces of crap I beat every
weekend. It I had wanted a Chevy or Ford, I would have bought one at 7-11
the last time I got a slurpy. Also, a famous quote for all you older
raceheads,
"The difference between mean and boys, is the price of their toys" !!! I
think this quote speaks for itself... Once again Jules, Thanks buddy.

Hey, maybe you can come to the track in Houston for the next meet. I will
bring my slicks and can see what you have done to my poor little innocent
Ram.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!

VLADIMIR
96 Indy "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/