RE: Spanking Grand Prix's - warning

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 00:21:00 EST

Jack doesn't remember anything, anymore. Those men in black zapped him with
one of those flashy pen thingies!

Now if he'll just forget where he parked his Dak, the DAK Commandos can
secure some more spare parts!

Duff
Original Text
From TMFU@SMTPGATE (The Man From Utopia) {tmfu@bellatlantic.net}, on
13/01/1999 10:41 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Jack do you still see those blacked out helicopters too? ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd