Re: SBEC

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 09:35:20 EST

Not sure what years are out, and what years aren't, but the SBEC is a new
computer, supposed to get you 20-25 hp. They are $240 from Westoaks, or other
mail order MP dealer. Drawbacks are that you have to run at least 92 octane,
and some people (me included) get pinging even w/ 93, and opt for a 180 degree
thermostat w/ the MP SBEC.
Later,
Robert