Re: longtime member's perspective

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 12:21:26 EST

----------
> From: Michael Clark <markiiidakota@hotmail.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: longtime member's perspective
> Date: Thursday, January 14, 1999 4:17 AM

.> Anti-Flametory statement:
> This is NOT directed at any one person, it's a general post to all on
> the list. Read it in a good natured tone for that's how I wrote it. if
> any of it makes you mad then I must have typed it wrong, it should make
> you think though...

this is fine... but common courtesy will go MUCH further...

i mean would you be happy if someone said..." hey, that's a cool dakota...
(yours) he's (must be) a sharp guy!.... what's his girl look like? "ohh
man... she's a like DOG... the kind that makes freight trains take dirt
roads!!" but...

 Anti-Flametory statement:
 "This is NOT directed at any one person, it's a general comment to all who
are within ear shout. Take it in a good natured tone for that's how I said
it. if any of it makes you mad then I must have said it wrong, it should
make you think though..."

"hey... you better watch out! he may punch you in the nose."

ahh... not to worry! this is a free country... i can say waht i want to.
besides... i said it with the disclaimer....

"WOP!!!"

(lights go out!)

....plop!

jam'n