Re: RE: TransGo sale - limitations, ordering, shipping info, etc...

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 14:43:29 EST

<<Some people say that it will help my transmission last a lot longer, while

other people say that the shifts are so stiff that they put to much wear and

tear on the tranny. What's the real scoop here? My truck has DT/Mopar

Headers, Dual DynoMax Super Turbos, and a K&N dropin [had a Jet II, it

sucked, now it's off], Hi-Flo TB is coming soon. These mods have given me

considerable power, and I don't want to destroy my tranny. Any help will be

greatly appreciated.

The TransGo kit will fit your '98 R/T.

You might be getting TransGo's kit confused with another companies product.
The TransGo kit expands the range of the original factory circuits and
controls to cover a wider range of engine power and deliver more driver
control. Transmission durability is increased after one of these kits is
installed because of the reduced slippage inbetween gear changes.

The TransGo kit also uses smart circuits to increase shift firmness as the
load increases... This solves the problem of light throttle, neck snapping
shifts that are sometimes associated with other shift kits.

There are many levels of shift firmness that you set yourself when you install
the kit .. Heavy Duty, Pro-Street, all the way up to Full Race. The video and
instruction manual both go into great detail on what needs to be done where
and how exactly to do so. No special tools are required for the installation.

If you read (or watch) the instructions and follow them closely, you'll have
no problems... The key here is being patient, and keeping everything clean.

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance