Re: Pioneer CD Deck Problems...... -Reply -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 18:52:44 EST

>>>Since it is under warranty, Pioneer told me to go to the nearest
'authorized'
repair shop.....I took it indid and they told me nothing is wrong.......and
now its doing the same thing again it did when I first took it in.....grrrrrr<<

find another authorized repainr place and seee if they'll let you ship it to
them. I know it's inconvenient, but the place that fixed my Alpine was
over an hour away from my house and I shipped it to them cuz' I was
being lazy =) either that, or make the first place you went to keep fixin' it
untill it's perfect. If it's under warantee, you have nothing to lose =) Give
em' hell!! =)

-mike d.