about the paxton supercharger -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 18:57:54 EST

>>>How much do one of those good toys run? i have a v6. i betcha
there isn't
even one available for it...<<<

Jules (mpi) has kits for your 6er... but don't waste your money on a
Paxton... go Vortech or Kennebell. The "screw-type" charger are much
more efficient nad require less maintenance. Be prepared to spend some
money though, unfortunately you can't just bolt on a blower. You gotta'
do all kinds of computer stuff and retading timing and stuff like that. I'm
not sure about specifics, but it's a pain if you don't know what you're
doin (like me .. hehe)... just a word of caution =)

-mike d.