another veteran speaks (long)

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 19:37:13 EST

>>> But weshould all try and keep flames down for the good of the
list.<<

I don' think it's gettin THAT bad... but I see your perspective =) Sometimes
it gets out of hand, but it's getting better. Remember the last Jules
assualt? I didn't think that was EVER gonna' end! And Tony/Amanda......

>>>So what do you say guys, lets try and clean this list up and get it
back up to the standards that I (and I'm sure a few others) remember.<<<

I'm there!!

>>>I first subscribed to the list. I guess it was about 2 1/2 years ago
(man time flies!)<<<

I subscribed just over 2 years ago, and you're right, time does fly!! The
list by far isn't as bad as some others. Everyone should hang on the
F-Body list for a couple days just so we can all appreciate the good
nature of the DML. I've had people offer to send me parts if I cover
shipping, and people offering favors and stuff, and these people hardly
know me!!!! I've NEVER had a better group of friends, and Iplan to stick
around as long as I can. DMLer's in general kick ass!!!!

-mike d.