Re: Colorado Meet--

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 19:42:35 EST

I'd love to be there, if I can find the time... (pretty short commodity these days)... I'll vote for Castle rock, but will settle for limon (never been there) to make it easier from Kansas.

but what we need is a theme... Tracks aren't open this time of year.. maybe a 4x4 trailhead?

Gary Shook
     It looke like we got a start with a meet with:

     Dave Thede--Kansas
     Pedro Diaz--Denver --we won't start until you got your DAK
     Brian Foltz--Colo. Springs
     Tim Roller-- Colo. Springs

     How about it Gary Shook? We like Rams also
     Anybody else want to join up for the 1st Colorado meet?? now we need some suggestions as when would be a good time and possible place. Definetly NOT THIS SUNDAY--I WANT to see the BRONCOs BEAT UP THE JETS