Re: HRP this Friday night

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 20:53:43 EST

Michael Clark wrote:

> Hey anyone in the Houston area, I'll be out at the track this Friday
> night with a friend of mine. How 'bout it Gene, Vlad, Jules, ... anyone
> closeby, want to meet up and take a few runs down the track with me?
> Hey Jules you could come out and put a bunch of MPI stuff on my truck
> for free, that would show people how nice you are heh heh heh... ;-)

Hey Mike, after you finish all the spanks at HRP, how about Sealy Saturday?
Suppose to be a nice day, around 70. Think they open about 11:30 or so till
6:30.
Look for an Indy. Like to meet you. Was at HRP a few times last year and
meet a few dak owners who where great. Forget their names (sorry) but they
were very helpful and Fun..
Fast Too... Mopar is Mopar. If not, am sure we will see you March, 28....
Ron
<ronmerx@nol.net>

--
"96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam,
Mopar Perf.Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H/D springs,