Wood Dash Kits

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 20:58:12 EST

I am doing this as a favor for the guy who posted having wood dash kits
a while back for the 87-96 dakota. I just want to say that it looks
awsome and that he was real nice and easy to deal with. Insisted on
sending it COD! He asked to let you guys know that he still has 3 or 4
kits still avail. If you are looking for another vehicle that you own he
does have some other ones to. Check him out by emailing him at
marionrealty@hotmail.com

Also has anyone with a '96 dak noticed that it's really hard to find an
exhaust system for there truck? I ahve only found a couple including
Mopar so I am going to have an exhaust shop build one for me for 275.00.
Is that to expensive.

Thanks again
Jeff Durling
96 Red RC Sport 318