RE: about the paxton supercharger -Reply

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 21:15:27 EST

Oh yeah...Vortech. Now there's a good design...(Being VERY sarcastic here).
Let's put the oil line into the crankcase and see what happens when some
metal gets through the filter and then into the blower...and then put that
into the engine. No thank you...i'll stick to Paxton. (Even though they
changed their design..you can still get the original.)

"Charlie's Mustangs" in San Jose, CA used to put those on 5.0L Mustangs and
our shop used to replace the engines...and then put the correct "Blower" on
them...Paxton.