toasting a mustang

From: Robert Lange (DOYLEVONHEMI@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 22:15:20 EST

Heres a pretty funny story you all might enjoy. About a month I was
driving down a pretty popular drag street on a friday night in my area.
I was stopped at a red light when a mustang pulled up next to. He looked
over at me and reved up his engine (or what ever they put in those
fords) I was like ok ill race him. I did a cop check and there was one
two cars behind me. The light turned green and he floored it I just
easily took off. The cop flips on his lights and pulls him over. I
stopped off and got something to eat. After I got done I went down the
same road and who did I meet up with. Yup the same guy in the mustang,
but this time there were no cops. I beat him by a good 2 cars length.
The moral of this story is not only do we drive better vechles but were
a hell of alot smartter to.