Re: Flames are damn irritating!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 22:39:47 EST

I have been on the list for about a week. I have to say that the list is
great, it also sucks. Lately it seems that all we are doing is shooting
nasty responses back and forth. I spend an hour wading through all the
garbage! My time is valuable and after 12 1/2 hours at work, the last thing
I want to do is wade through crap. Out of 241 messages today alone many are
roast jules messages. I agree with Mike, please stop for the good of the
list. I wanted my buddy to join the list but have put it off because he
would say that this is stupid! AND IT IS!

Lets get back to the meat of the list, helping each other and keeping in
contact with each other.

Thanks for listening to my rant,
Mark
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01
P.S. I promise not to respond to this even if somebody roasts me for it.