*NEW* Alpine Din and a half CD player

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 08:25:44 EST

Hey all you DMLers
  I work at a car hi-fi shop and just got to see some of the new stereo
stuff shown at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas. Good news Alpine
has two new Din and a half CD players due out this year.
I will try to scan some pictures and specs from the flyer we have at the
store. Alpine also has an indash DVD/CD player for the audio-video
seekers out there.

Another DMLer
David Peterson
kawi@hotmail.com

97 SLT+ CC V6
3/5 drop--Toyota Supra taillights in a one off roll pan--FX flush
tonneau with full bed carpet kit from Checkmate--FABM--Dunlop GTX2
255/70-15--Blacked out rear three windows with 5% tint--MTX sub box
under rear seat--PPI ProMOS25 and Sedona 35x4--other mods in the works