RE: DML New Dakota chick

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 08:40:15 EST

He he he. I love the subject line. Dakota chick. Do you
happen to ride a motorcycle too? My fiancee is a biker chick and
the very few times she drives the dak she's dak chick (one hellova
driver at that!)

As for you owning a 2x4... I've got a couple of them in the bed of my
4x4. Erin, it's 4x2. A 2x4 is what you use to build a house with :)
(read "i'm poking fun").

Anyhoo... are you from 'snow country'? Gots lots o' tips for winter
modifications...

And you want to raise your dak! The world needs more women like you!

Congratulations on the 'new to you dak'!

-travis
(tried to 'get rid of' my buddies ford probe last night - too much snow
blocking
trees)