RE: RE: 3.92 gears Was:Audio (Dester)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 08:41:27 EST

Hey Brian...

My Dak is a 2WD that I use for daily commute and weekend (when I get the
chance) "Trail Exploring". The gear swap costed $525.00 at Austin Drive
Train and they also changed the speedo-gear for MPH accuracy. The gear set
was from "Motive Gear" and the speedo-gear was from Dodge...they were nice
enough to provide me with a spec sheet that gives the speedo-gear tooth
count for different gear combinations ('97 Dak specs...may be the same for
98 and above.)

Regards,

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
"Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the road....."