Snow Morons

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 09:21:44 EST

Folks:

My black dak is crusty salt white with snow and ice.
Eastern Massachusetts has been pelted with snow and
sleet for the past couple of days. That's ok, I've
got a 4x4.

DISCLAIMER: This is a roast of people that don't know how to drive

MY GRIPE (said as I'm stepping into my dak bed aka soapbox):

Would people that FREAK OUT when a few flakes of snow hit the
pavement PLEASE STAY HOME! You'd figure in MA people would
learn how to drive in the snow... cars are everywhere. 4X4's
are everywhere. Do people just throw their driving skills
out the window when we get snow? Learn to drive, please?!?

Ok, I'm off my soapbox. That's off my chest. I know all
the DML'ers know how to drive (even if some of us have never
seen snow).

thanx for the bandwidth,

travis
PS: I've got pix of my winter sand in the bed trick. anyone
want to see 'em? please?