RE: Snow Morons

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 09:39:13 EST

I agree with you 100%. Unfortunately these morons don't change the further
north you go. You'd think in the land of ice and snow (Canada) we'd have
better winter drivers -- NOOOOO. In fact, this is one of the main reason
Jason and I are staying home -- we're not snow morons, but we are hiding
from them.

Here's an example of what happened to me yesterday. I knew the storm was
coming and it was going to be a bad one, so I left early in the morning to
stock up on supplies in case we got snowed in completely. Better safe than
sorry. I guess a lot of other people had the same idea, as I've never seen
the grocery store so packed at 9:30am. I knew the storm was expected in the
afternoon, but of course the weather guys were off by a few hours. On the
way home, it was coming down pretty hard and visibility was pretty much nil.
This little mustang behind me was getting pissed at how slow I was going (25
mph with 4x4 on) and he's honking, flashing his lights, giving me the
finger, etc.

Here's the kicker -- he decides to change lanes and pass me at 45mph. I
don't mind, I just keep put-puting along at 25. About two intersections
later, I see the same mustang stuck in a snowbank. Moral of the story: In
a winter blizzard - slow and steady wins the race, fast and furious eats
snow for breakfast. What a moron!!!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd