RE: RE: RE: New Dakota chick

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 11:03:49 EST

Erin,

I'd try to get the lift done as soon as you can. You may be turning the
wheel hard as little as possible, but it will wear sooner or later. Our '98
4x4 has the 31x10.5R15's which came stock with the truck, but we ended up
putting 235/75R15 Pirelli Scorpion AT's on the '95 4x4 as we couldn't afford
new wheels at the moment. Would like to get bigger ones, but we've been
travelling quite a bit and spending more than we bargained for. Maybe when
these ones wear out, we can get the 4" Trailmaster suspension lift, bigger
wheels, and tires. We could sure use it right now!

Norah (the original Dakota Woman)

current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd