RE: RE: New Dakota chick

From: Scofield, Erin (Erin.Scofield@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 10:43:43 EST

It fits just fine. Only problem is if I crank the wheel hard to the right
(which I try not to do anyway) and then it rubs on the wheel well a little
bit. I've got to cut a smidge off. I think when I give it the 2" lift it
will probably take care of that problem anyway. And you're right about them
being the biggest for the 4x4. I saw a '96 with a set of 31/1050/15 BFG
AT's and there was considerable wear on the inside wheel wells from rubbing.

Erin Scofield, Dakota Chickie
1993 White on Red CC, 5.2 L V8 Mag (318), A518 trans., 4x2 --It's all
stock except for the 30/950/15 BFG Radial All Terrain's