Re: Age?? -- Was Observation

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 13:31:22 EST

Steve:

If you're a geezer then I'm at midlife crisis at 25.

Now where's the trailer hitch for my boat/Goldwing/5th wheel camper???

Geesh! With all the talk of 'old' cars I figured most everybody was
35-40. Then again, when I was too young to drive and mowing lawns,
I always admired the Dodge Dart that Old Lady Martin had in her
driveway and never drove (I wonder what happened to her?).

I may be 25 but people say I'm old for my age. (Whatever that means)
Wisdoms beyond my years? I DOUBT IT :)

DAK CONTENT: Felt like a 16 year old the day I got my '97 off the lot.
I burned about 5k off the tires in one day :)

-travis
Wishing I still had my '74 SkiDoo TNT 340 :)