RE: RE: RE: DML My Winter Mod, was New Dakota chick

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 13:39:52 EST

Yeah, thanks. I forgot that. I've had the tow straps sitting by the front
door since summer and can't seem to remember to take them out to the truck.
Sure glad that I've got tow hooks or that could be a real problem as well.
As for hand warmers - good thought. We've got one. I suppose we should
pick up three more. Thanks Jon.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd