Re[2]: RE: RE: DML My Winter Mod, was New Dakota chick

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 16:41:35 EST

Yep, but if you've got a cap or cover over the bed, do what I do... Through an
old sleeping bag in the bed. That's in addition to all the other essentials,
tow strap, come-along, salt or sand, pint of your favorite beverage (j/k), etc.,
etc... It may seem paranoid, but I remember the Blizzard of '78 (old fart?)
were even 4x4's got stuck (because everyone in front and behind was stuck) so I
figured what the heck. It's not like room is limited back there :-)

$.02

T.