RE: Syclone Was: Some thoughts on R/T's, new cars

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 19:00:34 EST

I don't waste my time with the Buick GN's or the Syclones anymore...beaten
too many of them up on the track years ago. (Sears Point Good-Guys Muscle
Car Shootout)

Was running low 12's @ 120MPH Normally Aspirated...No Juice, Turbo, Blower,
Big Sail, etc.

1976 Camaro (All seats and interior intact)
396 CID .060" Over
(Lots o goodies for that time)
Best damn system ever on the vehicle was the original Holley ProJection-2
(900CFM Throttle Body).
Top Speed was 158.

C'Ya....