Re: Syclone Was: Some thoughts on R/T's, new cars

From: Ican2u7176@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 16:53:49 EST

amen, as the owner of a GM turbo v6 (87turbot11.82@114...stock+boltons&slicks)
these dodge v8's got along way to go...but cant beat them for the daily drive
except milage
Charles Smith
1987 Buick Turbo T
1999 Deep Amethist Dakota R/T RC

In a message dated 1/15/99 10:05:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, dgloff@xnet.com
writes:

<<
>>Yeah...I've seen those in my rear view mirror a few times... :)

 How many mods does your truck have? Those'll do low 14s stock, and I've
 got a friend with a mildly modified one (filtercharger, stall converter,
 cool air kit) that runs high 13s in high humidity on wet ground. Last I
 checked, even the R/T couldn't come close to this.