RE: RE: RE: about the paxton supercharger -Reply(jules?)

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 15:03:05 EST

for 350 bucks more you could get something a heluva lot better for the
street which is a whipple charger.Kenne bell makes a kit for the newer daks
using a whipple supercharger.Note, the paxton kit (last time I checked 2 mo
ago)requres electric fans because the pullies push the fan 1/8 away from the
rad. Electric fans are a work around for this problem. Electric fans are
cool and relieve HP but the existing fan is way more effective.

Joel