Re: about the paxton supercharger -Reply

From: Abadtaz@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 17:54:52 EST

There is another solution. Welcome to the world of ATI. The centrifugal
supercharger of the future. These guys make several units that can provide up
to 15 psi. You can get 10 psi with the stock computer equipment and run on
pump gas. Yes, I SAID 92 OCTANE PUMP GAS. Since I'm a dealer for ATI you can
e-mail direct and I can answer every question you have. This unit bolts on the
6 as well as the 8 and produces over a 50% hp gain. AGAIN- THATS ON PUMP GAS
FOLKS.
   Arthur Badstuebner
   Abadtaz@aol.com