RE: Syclone Was: Some thoughts on R/T's, new cars

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 19:06:30 EST

Rt 17 always sucked. It and Rt4 have been consistantly rated in the top 10
of the most dangerous highways in the US (especially the 4/17 cloverleaf in
Paramus). The next dangerous is the Franklin Ave/Rt17 intersection in
Hasbrouck Heights. I used to ride with the Heights Ambulance Unit, and
cleaned up many an accident there (and a few pedestrians). I'm glad that
they have gotten rid of most of the traffic lights on Rt17. I've heard that
they are finally going to widen the section that runs from Lodi to Paramus.
Oh and btw don't think your auto insurance is gonna go down anytime soon
(unless you lower you converage to nothingness) as promised by Gov.
Whitless. Since she mandated that the insurance companies drop the subcharge
stuff, and go to a tiered type system all of us will be paying MORE. Nice
snow job she gave us!

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd