Intake Manifolds

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 20:34:18 EST

Gang,

Now I need some info. I have some intake manifolds (both V-8 and V-6, OBD-1
and OBD-2). I know some of you have modified these and I know there have
been articles written about the modifications. What I need to know is what
works and what doesn't, HP gains and where in the powerband these gains
occur. This is the next step in the Stage II TB evolution. Bruce has
graciously volunteered to install one of these on his RT and we hope to do
the modifications over the next couple of weeks. Looking at the manifolds,
it looks like any mods. made to the V-8 would be applicable to the V-6's.
Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.......

Frank