RE: New Jersey Dakota/Ram owners

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 21:03:06 EST

I know you up for a meet anytime Bob, just trying to get some of the lukers
out there to speak up. Also Raceway doesn't open until April/May (bummed).
Just about have the SO sold on going out to Carlisle as long as we stop at
the Outlets stores in Reading so she can shop (UGH!)...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd