Re: Pioneer Head Unit - Opinions Please!

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 06:58:34 EST

You might want to wait until the two new Alpine Din and a half units
come out in the next few months.

Another DMLer
David Peterson
kawi@hotmail.com

97 SLT+ CC V6
3/5 drop--Toyota Supra taillights in a one off roll pan--FX flush
tonneau with full bed carpet kit from Checkmate--FABM--Dunlop GTX2
255/70-15--Blacked out rear three windows with 5% tint--MTX sub box
under rear seat--PPI ProMOS25 and Sedona 35x4--other mods in the works