Pioneer Head Unit - Opinions Please!

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 17:51:35 EST

Folks,

I had a local dealer offer me this Pioneer head unit:

        http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/premier/deh-59dh.htm

He offered it to me at $350.00; when it was discontinued the list price was
$380.00.

I have no problem buying last year's model; I don't want a system that will
shatter windows 5 miles away; I just want a CD with decent sound.

What do you all think of this? The dealer doesn't know that I now know it
is last year's model, what do you think I can get him down to?

Or should I wait until the 1999 models are out?

Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 Auto

Computer Rule #1: It works better when it's plugged in.