RE: Audio

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 10:55:41 EST

I work for a car audio shop...I suggest going with Audio Control. I have
worked with them in the past many times, and worked with other brands, and
I've liked the Audio Control. PPI is good too, Either of the two will be a
good EQ. Just go with the one that you can get a better deal, you will be
happy with either one. They are both good quality EQ's...in my opinion.

Michael Stepka
98 CC Sport 4x4 V6 Flame Red
with all the chrome accessories
www.genesisdj.com/truck.html