Re: Stillen (Ben)

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 11:11:47 EST

Bob
I ordered it straight from stillen and paid $199 plus shipping. The install
requires you to remove the stock grille shell, cut out the middle vertical
and horizontal bars so you just have one large round shell. Then you glue
the polyurethane shell that comes with it over the stock grille shell and
then you install the Stull billet insert that comes with it. The only
problem that the guy installing mine had was that he couldn't get the hood
opening mechanism to fit right (stillen sends one with it) so I have to use
a screwdriver when I open my hood. Hope this helps :)

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Why doesn't someone make a voodoo globe and then someone can spin it really
fast and everyone would freak out?