Intake Manifolds: Attn Frank

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 13:14:26 EST

In a message dated 1/17/99 11:22:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG writes:

<< Do you have a copy of the article in Mopar Muscle or do you remember what
 issue it was in. My understanding is that you cut down the divider inside
 the manifold, I don't remember how much. I also think that you were supposed
 to shorten the runners. Again I need to know how much. I hope this is just
 as simple as machining the runners from the inside (cutting them down). If I
 remember, you had filled in some of the plenum with block filler?? One heck
 of a big plenum. Where did you put the block filler. Any help on locating
 the article or getting info would be great. I have one of the V-8 manifolds
 all cleaned up and ready for the mill......... >>
   Frank, yup I did all that. The article is in the July '97 issue of Mopar
Muscle on page 24, the article is called Inductive Reasoning.
  If you would like, I can copy it for you and send it private email. Or in
the Archives of the DML there is a copy that I posted a while back, maybe Jon
could help us remember where it was! =0)
Eric